Knitting Angel

Friday, June 27, 2008

How Does My Garden Grow?


Well, it grows with tomatoes, peppers onions, squash, garlic, turnips, watermelon, beans and more. I am trying sweet potatoes for the first time this year so we'll see how that goes. And up goes the water bill as I work to make my garden grow. See my little baby cantalopw? I grew plants last year and had several melons - I was quite pleases with myself over that.


Knitting knitting - I started the Noni tulip tote and now that I have done the bottom anm now starting the sides. The bag is done in intarsia and uses nine -yes 9! balls of yarn with the 2 colors. I emailed Nora to ask her how she managed the tangled mess and based on what she said - I am doing a good job with the noodles of color that I have. I will poast a photo of that later - but for now? my baby cantalope!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger sunt_lacrimae_rerum said…

    That is the cutest little canteloupe ever! I hope that the sweet potatoes work out well.

    Summer of Yarn-er

     

Post a Comment

<< Home