Knitting Angel

Saturday, June 07, 2008

It's Hot In Here!


Well, Summer has arrived here in Staunton with a vengence! The temperatures are expected to be at or above 99 for the next couple of days.


I worked in my garden a little whille this am and there was sweat dripping off my little nose within 5 mintes of going out there. I was pleased to see that there is growth happening everywhere in the garden and even a small pepper on one of the plants. Everything got a dose of Miracle Grow this morning and tomorrow I will set the soaker hose to work before I go to church so that things can get a drink of water.


My current knitting project is about to be history. It is the Pretty as a Peacock Shawl that I want to enter in to competition thsis fall. I have done the same **** row the past 3 days and even though the number of stitches is correct when I start, I am, 1 stitch short at the end of the row. So Iwill take it out one more time tomorrow to try to see what is going on with this row.


Perhaps I will start the Tulip tote to give myself a break, but this has GOT to be done early September. It just has to!


More soon on this saga.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger scoutleader425 said…

    hi am your partner for the summer of yarn love swap i have emailed you a couple of times and not heard from you can you let me know if you are getting email here is my address. www.scoutleader425@gmail.com would love to hear from you so i can best know how to spoil you. have a great day

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger Angel Girl said…

    I emailed you Pal! Have a wonderful - and hopefully cool day.
    Angel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home