Knitting Angel

Friday, March 25, 2005

Secret Pal goodies

Well today is my birthday and I just opened the box from my KR secret pal (see photos below). The goodies in there were wonderful. My pal sent me a gauge that hopefully I can learn to use well and some point protectors, as well as a pattern for a sweater. My pal also sent some fibers for spinning that I am REALLY anxious to get either my wheel or my drop spindles connected to! They sent a magazine that has wonderful recipes that I will be trying out - and according to Miss Katie - the best gift of all was that SHE got some goodies also!!!! Thank you secret pal for a wonderful box of goodies!!!!!!!

I hope that you pal was as good to you as you were to me!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're very welcome!!

    And Happy Birthday! I meant to do that. :)

    --Your Secret Pal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home