Knitting Angel

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Oh the weather outside . . .

Well, the weather outside here in Newport News is frightful according to my sister who has gotten used to milder temps. Night before last we had snow!!! Yesterday morning, the temps were in the teens. I thought that it was wonderful, she thought that it was horrible. Tee hee hee. Of course since we are in Tidewater, they are not sure what to do with this type of weather and all they do is to dump sand on the roads - not very helpful!!!!

Oh well, my sister and brother in law are off to work, and I am going to go shopping in Hilton Village just down the road. And then hopefully, we will make it to Williamnsburg to go to Knitting Sisters for a bit of stash enhancement!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooooh! stash enhancement! a must! especially if it has been snowing. or not snowing. i think those are the rules....
    your kr secret pal :)

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    I'll be out in Williamsburg on Thursday. I'm not sure if Knitting Sisters is open on Friday. I'm trying to get out there one more time before Christmas Day.

    How long will you be in the area? I'm PM'ing you at Knitter's Review.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home