Knitting Angel

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Hello KR Secret Pal

Hello again secret pal,
I love that you send me messages here!! Well I checked my box today and there was no surprise there today - but that just means that I need to check again on Monday!!!!! Yahooooo!!! Are you ready for Christmas? I baked 8 cakes yesterday, wrapped presents and then today made about 5 pounds of pralines for Christmas gifts. I have got to get all this finished here becasue I am scheduled to go to my sisters on Wednesday until after Christmas. Means that it makes me REALLY busy. And when I get there, I still have to do the gifts for my bro in laws family.I think that I am going to make fudge for them again. I havent done that in a couple of years and they really liked it that time. I haven't been to their hous to celebrate the holidays for many years. But our Mom passed away in January and so that if I stay here I will be alone. I am looking forward to it.

What do you do for the holidays??

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi there! has the package arrived yet? the mail is always too slow when you are waiting for something.... hope it gets to you soon!
    your kr secret pal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home