Knitting Angel

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Hello Secret Pal

Hello there my wonderful Secret pal,
I did receive the box today - what wonderful goodies there are!! I love the yarns - esp the Poof - what a wonderful scarf that will make!!!!! I love the deco ribbon also - Scarves I make in a couple of hours knitting time - The goodies in the ditty bag - the row counter I surely could have used as I was counting each one of 173 rows for the shawl that I just finished for my sister - but I have it for the next one that I do!!!! The other goodies are wonderful also. How sweet of your boyfriend to make the stitch markers - is he a knitter also - or does he just enable you to knit? Did I mention that I also do rubber stamping in my information?? I forget.

I know that it doesn't know in most of CA - does it snow where you are?? So far we have been lucky enough NOT to have snow - this time last year we had alrady had a couple of snows.

Thank you sooooooo much for the wonderful box of goodies. I will take photos and post when I have made garments from them. Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am so glad it made it to you! i hope you enjoy, i knew you needed that counter. my bf is just an enabler, not a knitter... yet! he told me he might have to take up knitting just to use the stitch markers, though. :) i can't wait to hear how you like the Crystal Palace Daisy Needles. i don't think you said anything about rubber stamping, but i thought to myself, what knitter wouldn't love a knitting stamp? so i am oh so glad that you do rubber stamping... no snow in my part of california (san francisco bay area) but i think they are getting some up in the mountains. just a short drive for us to get to a snowy winter wonderland, but i luckily don't have to deal with it everyday. there's another box on the way - hopefully it will be there before christmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home