Knitting Angel

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Oh My Secret Pal!!!

You would not believe this, I was looking at this book in a store just today!!! I read through it briefly and thought that it was a wonderful book of how to's and anecdotes. I am so glad that I did not get it cos now I have it from you!!! Thanks you so much!! Katie said that she is waiting patiently for a package too - silly dog.

I am back from my sister's and am now planning to enjoy several days here at home - just doing whatever. I love going to visit my sister and brother in law, but I was ready to be home, and sleeping in my queen sized bed with the flannel sheets on it. Believe it or not - this toy poodle, takes a LOT of room on a twin bed!!! LOL

More later - gotta go read my new book!!!

Happy New Year, Secret pal

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh yeah!! i am so happy that you like the book. i am getting a copy for myself, as well. i thought you might enjoy and am so glad it was a good choice. i'm very glad to hear you made it home safely and had a good holiday. and i understand about katie taking up too much room on the bed - the cats do the same thing to me! enjoy, and let katie know that something is coming soon!
    your very delighted kr secret pal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home