Knitting Angel

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Oh My Secret Pal!!!

You would not believe this, I was looking at this book in a store just today!!! I read through it briefly and thought that it was a wonderful book of how to's and anecdotes. I am so glad that I did not get it cos now I have it from you!!! Thanks you so much!! Katie said that she is waiting patiently for a package too - silly dog.

I am back from my sister's and am now planning to enjoy several days here at home - just doing whatever. I love going to visit my sister and brother in law, but I was ready to be home, and sleeping in my queen sized bed with the flannel sheets on it. Believe it or not - this toy poodle, takes a LOT of room on a twin bed!!! LOL

More later - gotta go read my new book!!!

Happy New Year, Secret pal

3 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh yeah!! i am so happy that you like the book. i am getting a copy for myself, as well. i thought you might enjoy and am so glad it was a good choice. i'm very glad to hear you made it home safely and had a good holiday. and i understand about katie taking up too much room on the bed - the cats do the same thing to me! enjoy, and let katie know that something is coming soon!
    your very delighted kr secret pal

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger robin said…

    secret pal revealed....

    and your secret pal is..... Robin!
    http://unravel-me.blogspot.com

    and i am sorry to say that the liver cookies for katie did not turn out, um, at all. please give her kisses in place of the liver cookies that went wayward.

    hope you enjoyed all of your goodies. i had fun sending them and then checking your blog.

    secret pal 4 is about to get started....

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger robin said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home