Knitting Angel

Friday, January 28, 2005

To my - Outed secret pal

Hey there Robin,
I tried sending you an email, but didn't have the address!! silly me!. Well Miss Katie is disapointed that she did not get to try the treats - were you making them from scratch??? That would have been so special for her. I have loved having you be my secret pal and I hope that your pal was as good to you as you were to me.

I am looking forward to the next round starting - are you??

Hope that you have a great day - happy knitting!!

Angel

1 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger robin said…

    Hi Angel!
    Yes, I was trying to make them from scratch (I actually tried twice and I think my recipe is conspiring against me...) and it just didn't work out. Good thing my kitties don'e need liver cookies! Yes, my secret pal was very generous and thoughtful for me. I have signed up for Secret Pal 4 and am anxiously awaiting my secret pal assigment... Woo hoo! You are on my blogroll and I'll still be stopping by.
    Happy Knitting,
    Robin :)
    http://unravel-me.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home